Five Emperors Coins
Consists of Chinese Old Coins of the Five Famous Emperor in Qing Dynasty of China. The Five Emperors are: Shunzhi, Kangxi. Yongzheng, Qianlong, Jiaqing in the China’s Qing Dynasty during which China was very strong and wealthy during the hundreds of years of the Five Emperors. Since the copper coins were made hundreds of years ago and were put under the earth for hundreds of years, they are believed to have strong power of drawing wealth and getting rid of evil things.
Six Emperors Coins
Consists of Chinese Old Coins of the Six Famous Emperor in Qing Dynasty of China.
The Six Emperors are: Shunzhi, Kangxi, Yongzheng, Qianlong, Jiaqing, Daoguang in the China’s Qing Dynasty during which China was very strong and wealthy during the hundreds of years of the Six Emperors. Since the copper coins were made hundreds of years ago and were put under the earth for hundreds of years, they are believed to have strong power of drawing wealth and getting rid of evil things.
Five Directions Buddhist Talisman
Available framed with five Talisman(Fu Zhou) of different colours or in a single piece.
Each Talisman contains the following:
a) Om Mantra: It is a mystic syllable, considered the most sacred mantra. It appears at the beginning and end of most recitations, prayers, and texts.
b) Mahakala Mantra: Mahakala is a well-known God of Wealth with the power to fulfill one’s wishes and hopes. Thus, Mahakala Mantra will help to enhance one’s fortune in making wishes come true.
c) Fortune God of the Five Directions Icon (with Mantra)
This icon with mantra will help to dissolve poverty and disasters. It also helps to attract positive energies. Each direction has a unique symbol and meaning.
– On the Center: Green Fortune God is the Tibetan God of Wealth. Effect: Fulfills all wishes and makes one’s dreams come true.
– On the front: White Fortune God. Effect: Has healing power and fulfill health related wishes
– On the back: Red Fortune God. Effect: Attracts wealth, increases affinity with helpful people and brings abundance of food
– On the right: Yellow Fortune God. Effect: Increases wisdom, longevity and enhances both material and spiritual wealth
– On the left: Black Fortune God. Effect: Dissolves all forms of hatreds, theft and sickness due to bad karmic retributions.
d) Five Directions Seal: This symbolizes fortune coming from all five directions.
e) Auspicious Knitting: This represents infinite wisdom and compassion.
You can place the framed ones in the Feng Shui money area of your house or office. The single piece comes in handy and can be placed in the wallet, put within the incense burner or use along with other KT Feng Shui products.
Ancestor Incense Burner & Water Glasses
Description to be updated.
Raja Wood Lotus Number Accessories
- 19 represents strong-willed leader, strong determination, work independently, longevity and sense of justice.
- 28 represents able to feel at ease under all circumstances, happy go lucky, new beginning, many benefactors, high EQ and wisdom, good reputation.
- 68 represents intelligent and talented, symbol of wealth, be the boss, very literature.